As the leading Amateur Football League
we are seeking a competent person to
co-ordinate all administrative structures
of the league. The position requires a self employed
person working an average of
18 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE
• A good verbal and written communicator
• Possess problem solving & decision making skills
• Be able to organise in an unsupervised environment
• Be computer literate and familiar with MS Office suite
• In a position to dedicate sufficient time to adequately
perform the various duties (average of 18 hours per week,
varying from high demand during specific months of the
year and lesser demand in others)
• A sound knowledge of Association Football within
• Must have an appropriate personal computer system
with internet access to enable working from home.
• Must not hold any elected or appointed position within
Full Job Description / Application should be made to:.
League Chairman: email@example.com
Closing date for application is Friday 11th November 2016.